Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sadness... Fills my Heart

It seems that pacing has been a huge problem with the overall story; The situation finally came to a head two days ago, when a massive cut was made to the story, to shave off excess bumps. As a result, the story is now better paced, but I feel is too short (of course, only a few seconds were cut off, so it's really just irrational sense of loss I'm feeling.)

Also, Shot 11 is being put in the CBBs of Post production. :( again.

The paperStacks Run (shot3) has been cut, since it seemed to be fighting the climax for attention rather than building up to it. I don't have time to try and figure out why, so the best solution is to cut it, and think about it afterwards. The resulting scenes will be changed to fit continuity.

Somehow I just don't think that Bob is working hard enough now in his scene. I just can't seem to get over it. It's like he didn't do his cardio before his workout, you know? Perhaps it's because I've just gotten used to "that paper forest scene that I'll get to eventually," and i kinda feel out of place now that that's been cut.

Well that's the eulogy for the forest chase.

Still need animators.

No comments:

Post a Comment